Thursday, April 16, 2009

What we've been up to

This week, we are focusing on the letter G. We made a G covered with green grass and a giraffe puppet.

Princess Pout was working very hard putting just enough glue on each spot of the giraffe's neck. She likes to put glue on both sides to make sure it sticks. She even made up her on sticky song while gluing.

Our G words poster.

Princess Pout covering her G with green grass and showing off her fruit roll up that she refuses to unroll and just sticks the whole thing in her mouth every time!

I found Batman on our kitchen floor while I was getting supper ready. I have no idea why I found this so funny. He was the only toy out and he looks like he is so passionately protecting our kitchen.

Batman all by himself taking on the evil doers of our kitchen.

I have been trying to lose weight lately and have started to work out quite a bit. Princess usually watches me. Today she decided to get in on the action. Not sure how many calories she consumed today though, since it looks like most of her lunch ended up on her dress!



Superboy brought this beautiful piece of artwork home from Pre-k sometime this week. I love all the colors of the sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment