Thursday, April 30, 2009

School work at home

This is Fashionista working on homework. She looks pretty happy here, but that's because she likes to pose for the camera.

Here is how she really feels about homework. This is one of the many reasons I would like to homeschool. I hate that she is gone all day, then has to come home and do homework for a long time. It drives me crazy!


This is a new math game I got at Mardell's for Superboy. He loves it! We've played it as a whole family, too. There are 4 different ways of playing. We have really enjoyed it. I like it because it doesn't take hours and hours like Candy Land seems to at our house!


We enjoy playing Uno together, too. It helps with number recgonition and reasoning skills. It is also turning Superboy quite evil - you should hear the laugh he gets when he throws out a draw four on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment